Project Manager – Engineering
Do you have excellent project management and leadership skills? Can you demonstrate outstanding communication skills as well as experience with project management methodologies? Are you looking for a career development opportunity that will give you motivational contact with highly talented and inspirational management and engineering specialists?
This key role, in our Headend and Access business unit in Veenendaal. It will see you taking responsibility for leading engineering projects from a true project management perspective – creating and managing project plans, managing day-to-day project implementations and preparing executive reports highlighting critical project deviations. From inception to delivery, you will demonstrate strong project leadership, persistence, the ability to take on a challenge when needed and a professional approach to delivering projects on time, on budget and to a professional standard consistently.
As Project Manager you will:
- Create and manage project plans, monitor and review progress, adjust schedules and resolve issues
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementation, assist with planning, tracking and documentation
- Prepare reports as required for managers, highlighting issues
- Demonstrate solid project leadership, business acumen and analytical skills
- Provide project updates on request
- Facilitate review sessions with all relevant parties
- Be part of a 35 strong team – coordinating all Research & Development activities
- Manage releases of development projects into manufacturing
- Manage relationships with remote developers outside of normal business hours
As Project Manager you will need:
- Degree in business/IT or equivalent experience
- A strong understanding and experience of project management methodologies (CPM, PERT and Gantt charts)
- 3-5 years experience of project leadership including managing project teams, budgets and schedules
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- A passion for problem solving
- PMP/Prince 2 certification
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- To speak both Dutch & English as well as good written English for all work communications
- To be willing to undertake international travel as required
- You must live within easy travelling distance of Veenendaal, Netherlands, ideally within a 30 kilometer radius.
Technetix is a fast growing private company with its headquarter in the United Kingdom. The group operates across Europe and North America employing 220 people. Recent sales development has expanded the business into the Caribbean, Latin America and South East Asian markets.
Technetix sells market-leading critical technology to all the major cable operators worldwide. Technetix' growth is driven by increasing demand for media rich content and the exponential growth of the broadband cable market. Technetix enables network operators to increase their network capacity, improve operating efficiency and reduce costs.
Technetix is a solutions business performing the design, manufacture and supply of all the essential systems for the access network and final mile of broadband cable and telecommunications systems. The products are a wide range of radio frequency and fibre optic transmission components used across broadband networks.
Technetix has grown rapidly over the last few years through a combination of organic and acquisition growth with the company completing five acquisitions in recent years. It is planned to continue this rapid growth over coming years with a view to the company going public in the next two to three years.
Technetix accreditations include Investors in People, ISO9001 and ISO 14000. Technetix awards won include the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For award in 2009, the Sunday Times-Microsoft Tech Track 100 award in 2002, 2007 and 2008, the Sunday Times-PWC Profit Track 100 award in 2008 and the Sunday Times-Virgin Fast Track 100 in 1998. Technetix is an entrepreneurial company operating globally as a strategic supply partner to major broadband cable and telecommunications companies such as Virgin Media, France Telecom, Liberty Global, Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Ziggo, ONO and Swisscom.
Does this sound like the challenge that you are looking for?
Please email your CV and current salary details to Lamien.firstname.lastname@example.org