RLA++ fly leads
Technetix’ new RLA++ fly leads are available in either a straight or right angled connector. The new right angled connector is more convenient to use, especially where the connection point is difficult to access such as a television (TV).
Many people prefer to have a TV fitted to the wall in their homes, but this comes with challenges. The new right angled fly lead is designed so that you no longer have to bend the cable to make a connection, reducing the risk of EMC interference caused by a sharply bent cable.
The TV is just one example where this product is beneficial, however these benefits can apply to all equipment.
- F-Safe (male) and IEC Safe (male and female) Class A++ connectors
- Quad shield coax cable
- Mix of copper braid and copper foil
- No risk of deformation or destruction of the cable
- Simple/easy access in tight spaces
- Low insertion loss and high return loss
- Exceeds Cenelec A++ screening effectiveness (105db) over the whole cable frequency range
The new fly lead was released on 18th March 2016 and is available now to purchase.
The new FS-PF-T75 push on terminator
Technetix has recently released its new 75 Ω terminator, the FS-PF-T75. The push on F-type male 75 Ohm terminator conforms to the Class A++ EMC standard (105dB). The design removes the need for a threaded fixing mechanism
- F-Male push on 75 Ohm terminator
- Frequency range 5-3000 MHz
- Class A++
- Excellent return loss
The FS-PF-T75 allows for a rapid connection with minimal effort with no need for any tools to make the high quality connection.
For further information, please contact: Krzysztof.Godek@technetix.com